Speed and efficiency are the name of the game. Stop wasting time and effort with rags, sponges and brushes, and get your cutlery and other utensils cleaner than ever. Powerful bristles pack the interior and overlap for maximum coverage. Just plunge down to quickly remove caked on food and other grime with the gentle cleaning action. Use with a single item or several, and follow the instructions below for best results.
- For best results, attach to side of sink using the suction cup. It can also be used as a hand-held tool, but it’s designed to secure in place and be ready when you need it.
- For a strong bond, make sure sink and cup are both clean and dry. Press firmly in place to secure.
- Drizzle dish soap over the top of the bristles.
- Wet cutlery and other utensils, and then push down through the bristles to wash. Use a quick up and down motion to thoroughly clean, and remove stuck food.
- Wash one at a time, or work with several at once.
- Hand washing is recommended when dirty, but to accomplish this easily, simply add soap and let water run through the bristles until clear.